Chapman Aircraft - Services
Paint, Aircraft, Pre-purchase Inspections
Our staff includes M1, M2 licensed mechanics specializing in single engine aircraft and light twins and with experience on DC3, DHC-6, DHC-3, DHC-2, C-500, C-421, C-411, PA-31, DA20, DA40.
Chapman Aircraft Service is happy to provide the following services:
- Annual Inspections
- Single engine including fabric aircraft and light twins up to 48 ft wing span at Arnprior (larger at Carp).
- Pre-purchase Inspections
- We pride ourselves in having a good reputation for our pre-purchase inspections. We can provide you the buyer with the tools to make an informed purchase.
- Repairs and Modifications
- Cessna 100/200 series wing fixture and fixtures for Cessna 100 and 200 series control surfaces. We do steel tube and fabric repairs and have facilities to paint any repair work to match existing paint
- Sheet metal and welding with a Cessna 100 series fuselage fixture, Cessna 100/200 series wing fixture and fixtures for Cessna 100 and 200 series control surfaces.
- Aircraft salvage
- We have successfully rescued damaged wheel and seaplanes and rebuilt them. (one from the Artic; Wager Bay, Nunavut)
- Importation of aircraft
- John Chapman is a Ministers Delegate Maintenance.
, Pre-purchase Inspections