The decision to sell or retain your investment in your company is not easy.
Here are some of the questions we help you to answer:
- How will I get out?
- Should I sell my business?
- What is the business worth?
- How can I maximize the value?
- Should I keep ownership of my business in the family even if I am no longer involved in the day to day running of the business?
- What other matters should I be aware of?
Brownlow Partners’ experience with private business tells us that Business Owners want to understand the issues, think things through completely and then make up their own mind. At the same time they appreciate our disciplined methods that hold them on track with the succession process; keeping things moving forward while still actively involved in the day to day running of their business.
Succession planning can be a complicated and emotional process involving a number of disciplines. The decision to sell or retain your investment in your company is not easy. We can help. With our experience in the planning, strategy and implementation of Succession, Brownlow Partners works hard to make the transition as seamless as possible. We would be pleased to share our experience with you.