A full range of business services is offered to companies and individuals. These include, but are not limited to:
- Monthly bookkeeping and accounting services are provided in our office or at your place of business.
- Preparation of various government reporting forms, including HST/GST, PST, EHT, WSIB, T3, T4/T4A, and T5 returns.
- Evaluation and installation of various accounting software packages.
- Business advisory services, including on site controllership functions.
- Preparation of interim and annual financial statements.
- Estate accounting services, including preparation of court format statements.
- Advice, assistance, and accounting services provided to the not for profit sector.
We, at Thomas and Chase Professional Corporation, are pleased to provide tax return preparation services as well as other tax planning information.
We also provide the option to electronically file your return. Most of our clients have used E-File for several years and reports indicate they were very satisfied with the results.
We provide a full paper copy of your return even it if is electronically filed with Canada Revenue Agency.
Some of the advantages of electronic filing are:
- Immediate acknowledgement that your return has been filed.
- Refunds processed in as little as seven days.
- Reduction in mailing costs.
If you operated an un-incorporated proprietorship or partnership business and you are not sure how business income must be reported on your personal tax return, we are able to assist you in the proper reporting procedures and which expenses are allowable and how they must be recorded.
Please see the section on business services if you are looking for help for your incorporated business.