Services Business Unit—Business Operating & Support Services
E.I. Williams has many years of both experience and depth of field within three major service sectors. These services are tailored to support specific operating practices and areas within Business and Manufactured Products environments.
Our focus is tailored to support Large International Enterprise-Wide Manufactured Products Organization/Operations to the Mid-size client with dispersed operations.
Business and Operating Services
Offering a practical approach to management systems by tailoring the management system to the company,
not the company to the management system.
• Enterprise-wide Risk Management* (ERM) Review / Implementation
• Industrial Engineering Audit / Review / Implementation
• IT Architectural Audit / Review / Implementation
• Logistics Audit / Review / Implementation
• Performance Management Assessments
• Real-Time Performance Monitoring Actual vs. Plan Analysis
• Site Business Audit / Review/Implementation
• Site Operating Practices and Safety Audit / Review / Implementation
• Supply Chain Management Audit / Review / Implementation
*ERM (or Enterprise-wide Risk Management) is an integrated process that enhances the achievement of objectives by identifying, measuring and responding to risk. ERM redefines risk as anything that could affect the achievement of objectives.
We offer a full range of acoustical services to meet your specific industrial, manufacturing, process, military, transport land-based, or marine needs.
• Architectural Planning and Review
• Community Noise Survey
• Environmental Impact Study
• Expert Testimony
• Industrial Noise Survey
• Industrial Hygiene Practitioner Review
• Operational / Timing (Cause-Affect) Study
• Product noise evaluation/testing
• Product noise control
• Short and Long Term Noise Monitoring
We offer a full range of vibration products and services to meet your specific industrial, manufacturing, process, military, transport land-based, or marine needs.
• Machinery vibration testing (acceptance and/or diagnostic)
• Predictive condition monitoring (turnkey and hybrid options)
• Audit/review plant vibration and reliability programs
• Vibration attenuation through dynamic balancing, precision alignment, isolation, resonance alteration, damping, dynamic vibration absorbers, etc.
• Training (machinery vibration, balancing, alignment, Reliability-Centered Maintenance)
• Related reliability products and services (infrared thermography, motor management, ultrasonic noise detection, laser alignment)
• Vibration monitoring system sales (portable and online)
Health and Safety Division