Aurora Geosciences provides professional geophysical, geological and exploration support services to mineral exploration companies exploring in the North.
AGL expertise: the application of geophysical methods to the exploration of kimberlites, volcanogenic and SEDEX massive sulphides, intrusive and iron formation hosted gold deposits, and northern placer deposits
. Services include geological mapping & prospecting, drilling and trenching programs, report preparation, and new project generation.
AGL expertise: an unsurpassed depth and range of experience in northern mineral exploration. Some significant contributions include:
- Volcanogenic massive sulphide discoveries at Sunrise Lake and High Lake, NWT
- Definition of structurally hosted gold deposits at Tundra and Fishook Lake, NWT
- Kimberlite discoveries at Snap Lake and Parry Peninsula.
. We provide claim staking, line cutting, exploration camp construction and operation, and logistical support for mineral exploration projects.
AGL expertise: Extensive northern experience including:
- Construction and operation of arctic camps including over 20 years experience working in the Barren Lands
- Large (1M+ acre) staking projects in NWT / Nunavut
- Pad building in steep, heavily forested terrain (SE Alaska / Northern B.C.)