When you visit Deline, enjoy the fine food and accommodations at the Grey Goose Lodge.
The Grey Goose Lodge is located in the community of Délįnę, in the spectacular Northwest Territories, where the Great Bear River flows out of Great Bear Lake.
The Grey Goose Lodge is a beautiful modern facility providing all the amenities of home.
- 12 Elegant rooms (single or double)
- Equipped room for the handicapped with ramp
- 32 seat full service dining room
- Year-round conference facilities & boardroom
- Computer & internet training facilities
- Dene Handicrafts Shop
- Fully-equipped 3 bedroom apartments
P.O. Box 175,
Délįnę, NT X0E 0G0
During Your Stay
Make sure to check out the world-class hunting and fishing opportunities.
Take advantage of our outfitting services.
Great Bear Lake Outfitting
Great Bear Lake Outfitting provides:
- Fishing and big game packages
- Naturalist and cultural excursions
- Boat and canoe rentals
- Bookings for tourists, government & corporate groups