Cornwallis Mackenzie International Business Development - uk
Business Planning, cash flow, Industry Sector
Business planning is an integral part in the life cycle of any company, independent of size, phase or industry sector. Cornwallis Mackenzie's internationally based team has the capability to support companies of all types, due their ability to call upon specialist consultants in a wide range of industry sectors, who have experience in businesses from start-up, through SME to publicly traded corporations.
Below is a selection of services that Cornwallis Mackenzie can offer for business planning:
- Business Needs Assessments- We can provide an objective overview of your business and its current needs & issues
- Business Plan Development, Review & Improvstrongent- Whether you have an existing plan or are developing one, we can help!
- Operation Plan Development- How will you actively manage your business? We can develop an operation plan that is right for you.
- Marketing plan formation - Launching a new line and at a loss on where to start with the marketing? Our team of professionals can help you create a market presence.
- Sales Strategies- Setting sales goals/targets is part of your business plan and an individual sales strategy is important to make sure those targets are met.
- Financial and Account Managstrongent- Managing your accounts can be a tough job; we can help take away the headache.
- Cash Flow Managstrongent- Cash flow is important at any stage in a business, but in the start-up phase, it is vital to the sustainability of the business. We can help you manage your cash flow.
Cornwallis Mackenzie offers a free one-hour consultation for businesses interested in utilizing our services.
, cash flow
, Industry Sector