Wilsons is pleased to introduce our Annual Fireplace Maintenance Program.
Designed to keep our customers gas fireplaces running efficiently and problem free, this program is a comprehensive check of the entire system and includes:
- Examining the vent from outside checking for blockages or visual damage
- Checking gas pressures to ensure proper delivery of gas to unit
- A lockdown pressure test on entire system to ensure no leaks
- Cleaning the fireplace glass, vacuum out the box and log set checking for any sooting and flame impingement
- Properly align logs, embers, and rockwool as per owners manual
- A check of the ignition system to ensure proper operation throughout the year
- Check remote control and receiver batteries and remote
- Review fireplace with customer, go over any customer concerns and explain operation if necessary
This complete program is offered
to our customers for $139.95 +hst.
* All other parts and associated labor are extra and will be quoted to customer prior to the work proceeding.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011