PSI certified Cylinder Visual Inspections
Did you know that the CAN/CSA Z94.4 "Selection, Use and Care of Respirators" - Occupational Health and Safety specifically requires the annual internal visual inspection of all Aluminum, Steel, and Fibre Reinforced Cylinders used for breathing air. Visual Cylinder Inspections are also a requirement of CAN/CSA Z180.1 "Compressed Breathing Air and Systems" and CAN/CSA Z275.2 "Occupational Safety Code for Diving Operations"
Divers World has five PSI certified Visual Cylinder Inspectors on staff to provide this service. Art is a qualifed PSI "Professional Scuba Inspectors" trainer.
|Fill (80 cu.ft.) ||$5.35 |
|Hydro + VIP + Fill ||$33.00 |
plus applicable taxes.
Divers World has one of the most complete inventory of service parts in Atlantic Canada. All our technicians have Factory training and Certification from manufacturers such as:
- All Aqualung products, including;
- U.S. Diver
- Diving Systems International
- Spare Air
- Kirby Morgan
- Poseidon and more..
To provide you with the most complete equipment servicing we use the following:
- Heated Ultra-Sonic Cleaning Bath and LWF solution
- Magnehelic Breathing Resistance gauges
- Pressure Test Bench
- Calibrated Intermediate Pressure Gauges
- Plus..Pressurized Test Chamber for gauge/computer testing and calibration
Divers World provides drysuit alterations in-house for your convenience. We can offer 24 hour turn-around on zipper replacements, and same day seal replacements when arranged.
We offer many services..all done in-house
Please call for pricing:
- Neoprene Wrist and Neck Seal Resizing
- Neoprene Neck or Wrist Seals - Custom sized
- Latex Neck Seals and Hoods replaced/installed
- Latex Wrist Seals - Sport, Pro, HD
- Zipper Replacement / installation
- Shoulder Zippers available in regular & HD
- Relief Zippers installed and replaced
- Zipper Reinforcement Pad installation (shoulder & Relief)
- Leak testing
- Wetsuit Alterations
- Many Other Viking & Neoprene Alternations
Kirby Morgan Servicing
Divers World is authorized to service many Kirby Morgan helmets/masks/regulators/equipment. We have trained professional technicians on site and do all repairs/service in-house. On top of our service we also are authorized to teach Kirby Morgan Maintenance and Repair Technician Courses as well as Kirby Morgan Operator/User Training.
Here's a list of some of the Kirby Morgan equipment we service:
- SL-17A/B Helmet
- SL-17K Helmet
- SL-17C Helmet
- SL-27 Helmet
- KM-37 Helmet
- KM-47 Helmet
- KM-57 Helmet
- KM-77 Helmet
- KMB-18/28 Band Masks
- M-48 Full Face Mask
- SuperFlow 1st and 2nd Stage Regulator
- Helmet Insert Repair and Replacement
- Minor Fiberglass and Gel-Coat Repair
- And More!..