Services | Kim O'Connor
It takes a lot of courage to reach out for help. Kim is committed to providing professional, quality care which is confidential, respectful and practical while providing a welcoming and relaxed environment for her clients. It is within this framework that she strives to help her clients deal with a variety of difficulties and challenges.
- Learning and academic achievement
- Attention and concentration
- Emotional problems (anxiety, depression)
- Anger management
- Communication skills
- Organization skills
- Social interactions and relationships
- Behaviour management
- Adjustment to separation, divorce and other changes or losses.