GroundWork is committed to the personal and corporate success of every one of its customers and partners. We know that our customer’s success depends in part on a great open platform product that delivers comprehensive monitoring coverage. We are also acutely aware that customer success also depends on how the monitoring solution is planned, designed, deployed, operated, and managed.
We have been close observers and partners with thousands of organizations deploying GroundWork software in hundreds of different types of applications. Based on this experience, GroundWork offers highly specific and efficient services designed to make available situational best practices that save time, money, and confusion at every stage of the monitoring system lifecycle.
Our service offerings include:
- Monitoring Solution Design and Implementation Planning
- Rationalization of Multi-Tool Monitoring
- Pilot Project and Knowledge Transfer
- Production Roll Out
- Interface Development for Ticketing, CMDB, Change Control, and Third Party Monitoring Tools
Operations and Maintenance Phase
- Value Assurance Visits
- System Administration Out Tasking
- Design Workshops for Dashboards, Reports, and Maps
If you are interested in learning more about our services, please contact your GroundWork account manager, or use the contact form on the right.