Taylor Made to your needs!
We offer a wide range of services so that you can Taylor your adventure.
- Passenger Drop off and pick ups to islands. Load and go.
- You will enjoy history, hiking, camping, biking, beachcombing and photography.
- Bicycle Rentals available upon request. This is a wonderful way to explore the island.
- Group/Family and School Trips are available.
- Pick ups also available from Dartmouth and Halifax Waterfront.
- Flexible schedules.
- Free parking available and we are located on the pubic transit route that stops directly at our departure location.
- Pets Welcome!
We are approximately 5 minutes to McNabs and Lawlors Island from our private dock in Easter Passage.
- Tours to Devils Island are also available, however because of the Islands location in the outer harbor sea and weather conditions are considered.
- Privately guides tours are also available on an hourly rate. Please contact us to book your tour.
- Contact us to arrange your group picnic or barbeque.
Contact us to book the date and time you would like to take your trip to confirm availability.
Visit Fisherman’s Cove Only 20 minutes from Downtown Halifax, one of Nova Scotia's oldest and newest tourist destinations. Enjoy the sounds of the ocean and views that will have you stopping for another roll of film. Watch the fishermen come in with their daily catch; you can buy their fish right here! Take a boat ride and explore McNabs Island. You can also learn the great history of Fisherman’s Cove by enjoying a historic walk of the area. If you like to shop, you will love the many shops of Fisherman’s Cove. There is a beautiful gallery where you can purchase the art of local artists and other shops where you can purchase souvenirs, Maritime arts crafts, unique folk art and much more. While visiting if you find yourself hungry feast on fantastic seafood, tea & coffee, soups, and desserts, or enjoy a delicious ice cream treat. Visit for more.