Ontario Hose Specialties Ltd.
Ontario Hose Specialties
| Services |
|While we do sell quality hoses, users will often find themselves facing problems
of using the hose. Ontario Hose offers several services to get you through these
problems, allowing you to become more efficient, to reduce costs, and to maximize
profitability. Our services include:
- Hose plant audits
Hose safety training programs
- Ontairo Hose will visit your plant and record all
hose assemblies in use in your plant. From this information, we will provide
you with a list of all hoses and their usage at your location. This audit
will allow you to confirm correct hose application and service in your plant.
Hose assembly/repair training
- Proper hose use, care, and maintenance
- Hose failure recognition
- Training can be held in a classroom setting at your location, with training
manuals and tests.
Hose testing training
- certified training of your employees to cut and couple hose at your location
Repair and refurbish services
- training in the proper methods used to test and certify hose assemblies
at your location
Electronic hose tracking programs
- we repair damaged hose and fittings, as well as Betts, Nordic, Baco valves
Inventory control programs
- Windows based hose manager software is available to electronically track
all of your hose assemblies
Testing and certification programs
- consignment and EDI services are just some of the methods Ontario Hose
uses to effectively manage your hose and fitting inventory
Hose delivery and pickup service
- Ontario Hose provides hose testing and certification for all types and
sizes of hose assemblies. Testing can be done at your location or in one
of our four branch warehouses. We individually number and tag each hose
and provide a record of test and certification. Periodical hose testing
and certifying your hoses provides a safe working environment, longer hose
life, and complaint to federal and provincial hose requirements.
- We operate our own fleet of vehicles from each branch to provide quick
pickup and delivery service so that you don't have to wait for you hose.
We also ship by all common freight carriers.
Shipping available in Canada and the U.S. only