V-DOCS employs digital signature and contract capture, allowing operators to store agreements and other client-related documents electronically. Because carriers and retailers gain instant, accurate and guaranteed access to all customer contracts, V-DOCS eliminates the delays and costs associated with contract retrieval, storage, and transportation.
Through a secure, centralized repository, carriers and distributors are able to retrieve original signed contracts and ancillary documents quickly and effortlessly, bringing rapid resolution to disputes that could otherwise result in lost revenue.
V-DOCS can manage all aspects of electronic contracts including maintenance and generation, presentation, electronic signature capture, customer delivery, secure storage, and retrieval using trusted digital signature technology.
The V-DOCS Advantage
- Significantly reduces costs by eliminating contract printing, storage, shipping and retrieval expenses
- Improves customer service by dramatically cutting retrieval request time
- Reduces processing time, administrative overhead cost of contract acquisition
- Verifies document integrity and authenticity of digital certificate
- Strengthens integrity and enforceability of contracts
- Decreases repudiation and disputes, while providing significantly higher levels of service due to increased contract availability
- Increases ability to control access to information and disclosure of contract details
- Facilitates Carrier‐to‐Dealer reconciliation
- Establishes precise time and location of signature
- Environmentally sustainable business practice
- Reduces fraud and costs associated with traditional paper process by 60‐80%
- Enhanced customer experience
Watch V-DOCS in action:
Learn more about V-DOCS now: