In-Home Personal Care for Seniors & Elderly| Halifax | Dartmouth
Always Home Adult Day Centre
Always Home Homecare provides a wide range of in-home personal care for the elderly, allowing them to stay
in their homes for as long as possible.
- Assisting with grooming needs such as hair care.
- Supervising or assisting with tub baths, showers, sponge baths, and bed baths.
- Providing skincare such as applying lotion to dry skin.
- Assisting with dressing and undressing.
- Assisting with mobilization activities including turning, transferring, exercising, and walking.
- Assist with toilet and commode needs.
- Assisting with eating.
- Assisting with self administered medications by reminding the client to take them at the prescribed times and follow up to ensure they are taken.
- Providing respite and palliative care.
- Foot care.
In-Home Personal Care for Seniors & Elderly| Halifax | Dartmouth | Nova Scotia.
Contact Always Home Adult Day Centre
Email - none provided
Print this page