Forgeron Engineering Limited's welding engineering services range from welding practice and design to productivity and process improvements. The backgrounds and experience of our staff allows us to cover a broad range of welding engineering applications and materials whether your organization is a small custom fabrication shop, or a large production facility. Each of Forgeron Engineering Limited's solutions are customized to fit your needs.
We are currently the retained welding engineer for many
companies certified to CSA W47.1 and W47.2. We have proven experience in all major codes and rules including: American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), American Bureau of Shipping (ABS),American Welding Society (AWS), Canadian Standards Association (CSA W47.1/W47.2), Det Norske Veritas (DNV) and Lloyd’s Registry.
We have produced Welding Specifications and Welding Procedure Data sheets, for a
wide range of materials and processes. If you are looking for a solution that
requires welding, we are the company for you.
We have developed engineered solutions for:
- Machinery and equipment repair;
- Fabrication and repair of steel and aluminum structures;
- Pressure vessel and piping repairs;
- Optimizing of welding processes and procedures;
- Evaluation, selection, and recommendation of welding processes, procedures and filler metals.