Services | Troy Templeman - Graphic Designer in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Graphic Design, publication
I have over 10 years experience designing for a wide range of applications for print, web and multimedia. My education and experience is rooted in graphic design for print but I have learned a lot about web design and currently specialize in concept development of graphical user interfaces for websites. I can also develop these designs into CSS/XHTML templates and fully functioning websites that are web standards complaint.
Applications of graphic design are endless but some of the most common requests I receive are listed below.
- Ads: Paid announcements in print, broadcast or electronic media to attract public attention.
- Annual Report: A detailed document reporting financial information to stakeholders.
- Brochure: A small booklet, pamphlet or folded sheet that provides general information.
- Business Card: A small card with contact information for a business representative.
- Booth: A structure that is strategically placed to display information for passerbys.
- Calendar: A chronological group of tables with days, weeks and months in a year.
- Envelope: A flat, folded and sealed paper container that holds a documents.
- Flyer: A single or double sided sheet that is usually distributed to promote something.
- Greeting Card: A folded card containing a message of greeting, congratulations or thanks.
- Invitation: A card that contains a formal request to a person to attend a particular event.
- Letterhead: A sheet of paper that contains a company’s logo and contact information.
- Logo: An identifying symbol or graphic that is representative of a product or service.
- Newsletter: A small publication containing news of interest to a specific group.
- Packaging: Acontainer, such as a box or case, which holds a particular product.
- Poster: A large printed sheet that is posted in a public place to advertise something.
- Pop Up Banner: A standing vertical banner that unrolls from a compact base container.
- Post Card: A mailed card with a graphic on the front and space for a message on the back.
- PowerPoint Template: A consistent template to use for PowerPoint presentations.
- Presentation Folder: A custom designed folder that usually holds marketing materials.
- Rack Card: A tall and thin card usually placed in a rack with similar cards or brochures.
- Signage: A display used to identify, advertise or give direction to a place of business.
- Stationery: Business forms such as letterhead, envelopes, fax sheets and note pads.
- Tent Card: A card folded into the shape of a tent that advertises a product or service.
- Website: Interconnecting pages of electronic information grouped together on the web.