In the Service Department at Penney Mazda
we are proud to offer you:
- Professional Mazda-certified technicians
- Use of only new original Mazda parts
- Shuttle service to and from the dealership
- CAA-recommended garage
- Towing service (Special Requests)
- On-site information clinics
- Roadside assistance
- Kindergarten service
Why bringing your Mazda back to Penney Mazda is the right decision:
Your Mazda is a very intricate, highly-sophisticated driving machine operating on four well-balanced wheels, but it is subjected to a wide variety of outside influences that can affect its performance and longevity.
Our job is to keep your Mazda in optimum condition and ensure each part performs to its maximum level. Our engineers have established a maintenance schedule that, when followed, will help keep your Mazda vehicle running in tip-top shape.
How you drive and maintain your Mazda will help you protect your investment and keep repair costs down.
Here are a few pointers:
- Check your tire pressure regularly
- Use a block heater in winter
- Drive at posted speed limits
- Avoid long periods of idling
- Check engine oil level regularly
- Keep a buffer zone between cars
- Avoid heavy acceleration and excessive engine revving
- And of course.. drive safely
Remember, a poorly-maintained vehicle consumes more fuel!
Please be aware that it is your responsibility to ensure that all maintenance* is performed and the materials used are Genuine Mazda parts which meet factory engineering standards and specifications. Your best guarantee to have a well-maintained vehicle is to have your Mazda serviced by factory-trained technicians at Penney Mazda.
*Failure to perform scheduled maintenance and use Mazda parts as specified by Mazda may jeopardize your warranty coverage.
Unique driving conditions do exist in Canada and often these conditions include:
- Driving on dusty or rough roads
- Driving on icy roads
- Driving in cold temperatures
- Driving with extended use of brakes (on winding roads or in mountainous areas)
- Driving in hot weather conditions
- Trailer towing
(Unique driving habits, weather and road conditions may require more frequent replacement of wear components and maintenance items than time/distance intervals shown in this schedule.)