RocLoc Lifeboat Release Hooks
The patented RocLoc technology is a new approach to lifeboat release mechanisms and is the first fail closed on-load release gear of its kind.
It also meets all proposed requirements of the new SOLAS and LSA Code. The mechanisms enhanced locking stability and superior warning indicators ensures the lifeboat will not release prematurely.
Every RocLoc on-load release hook includes the following design features:
- Constructed from corrosion resistant 316L Stainless Steel
- Inherent locking stability, even with broken cables
- Easily retrofitted to virtually all makes of lifeboats
- Simple and easy to operate
- Low maintenance and servicing costs
- Clear and easy to read failure warning indicators
The RocLoc also:
- Scientifically proven to be safer that first generation hook systems
- Was the first patented fail-safe release hook of its kind
- Enables training drills without the risk of pre-mature opening
- Comes with complimentary training manuals (electronic and/or hard copy)
- Installation training and certification to any qualified lifeboat service agent at company request
POB Monitoring/Security System
The POB (Personnel on Board) Monitoring/Security System is a new Mad Rock product. Working in partnership with Feedback Data, a UK based company, this product is used to accurately monitor personnel entering and leaving offshore complexes, as well as moving from one zone to another.
Some key features of this system are:
Software updates in real time
Both visual and audio warnings if POB exceeds capacity
Information can be linked to offsite central command centre
Out-fitted for harsh environments
Badges are reusable and can be coded with information such as name, company, & job description