Please provide 24 hours notice if you must cancel.
Breakfast Served from 7:00 am until 9:00 am
Check In/Check Out:
Check In at 3:00 pm. Check Out at 11:00 am. Alternate times may be arranged.
Our rates are for double occupancy. They include evening refreshments and a full breakfast menu for two.
Additional Person $ 15 /night. Single occupancy rates available.
Please call for our Off-Season Rates from September 15 to May 31.
All rates are subject to HST.
Additional meals are available for an additional cost.
Children 12 and under stay free.
The Newfoundlander Suite
$ 150 /night plus HST
Extended Stay (minimum 2 nights stay) $ 140 /night plus HST
Daisy Kean Room
$ 130 /night plus HST
Extended Stay (minimum 2 nights stay) $ 120 /night plus HST
J.H. Blackmore Room
$ 120 /night plus HST
Extended Stay (minimum 2 nights stay) $ 110 /night plus HST
G&F Blackmore Room
$ 90 /night plus HST
Extended Stay (minimum 2 nights stay) $ 80 /night plus HST
MasterCard and Visa credit cards accepted.
We strive to enhance your stay via our comprehensive list of guest services. Our intent is to make your stay a pleasant and memorable one. Listed below are complimentary guest services offered at Captain Blackmores Heritage Manor:
- Eye Opener: Fresh coffee is available at 7:30 am to allow you to prepare for the day in a relaxed manner.
- Full Breakfast: The breakfast menu will be given to you each evening to allow you time to make your selections.
- Evening Refreshments: Every evening we offer freshly baked cookies, loaves or other tasty treats accompanied by coffee, tea or other beverage. These may be taken in the privacy of your room or as a group in the dining room.
- Beverages: Non-Alcoholic beverages are available at any time by advising your hosts.
- Private Ensuite: Each room includes a private ensuite.
- Laundry Services: Iron and ironing board is available on request. Guests are offered access to a washing machine and clothes dryer.
- Telephone: Guest telephone services available.
- Facsimile: Guests have access to a fax machine on request.
- Television/Cable: The television in each room receives over 45 channels including a very informative community events channel that lists area festivals and events.
- DVD player and movies are available.
- Wireless Internet: A computer station is available for guest use with high-speed wireless internet.
- Parking: There is plenty of off-street parking available on the property.
Captain Blackmores Heritage Manor
Owners: Garry and Shelly Blackmore
Hosts: Garry and Shelly Blackmore
Box 100, Port Union, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada A0C 2J0