Fire Extinguisher Services
All work in accordance with NFPA 10.
Provincial Fire Commissioner certified. DNV, ABS, LRS approved service contractors.
Fire Extinguisher Training
We offer on-site Fire Extinguisher Training Sessions. There will be no live fires unless specifically required. Please call for further details and pricing.
Fire Suppression Systems
- Inspections and servicing
- Restaurant/ Galley system
- FM 200/NOVEC 1230/ Inergen Systems
- CO2 Systems
- Hot Foam Systems
- Halon 1301 systems
- Foam Systems
- Vehicle fire systems
Fire Alarm Systems
Inspections performed to ULC/NFPA/NBC standards.
Emergency Lighting Systems
Inspections performed to ULC/NBC standards
- Recoupling damaged hose
- Hydrostatic testing to NFPA 1962 Standard
High-Pressure Hydrostatic Recertification
- SCBA cylinders
- SCUBA cylinders
- Breathing oxygen and CO2 cylinders
- Life raft cylinders
- Visual inspection and eddy current testing available.
Hydrotesting of high-pressure cylinders to Transport Canada's requirements.