Monitoring well supplies - PVC Plus Drilling
Pvc Plus Drilling
The 550A DO features a waterproof, IP-67 rated, impact-resistant case and innovative field-replaceable DO electrode modules. Measure dissolved oxygen and temperature simultaneously using YSI's proven polarographic technology for oxygen and precision TM thermistors. The 550A has an bright backlit display, automatic push-button calibration, weighted, quick-sinking probe, built-in calibration chamber, low-battery indicator, as well as automatic temperature, salinity, and manual altitude compensation.
Water Level meter
- Measure product thickness layers of 1/400 ft or ½ mm (sheen). Measure LNAPLs (floating) and DNAPLs (sinking) product.
- Adjustable water sensitivity for extremely quick detection of water through very viscous oils. Get a reading in SECONDS versus 2-3 minutes!
- Accurate Kynar tapes with spring steel core maintains accuracy of .008%- less then .001 inches stretch with a 35 lbs load
The oil/water interface meter is used to accurately measure the thickness of floating product (LNAPL) above the water table. It will also detect and measure sinking layers of DNAPL. This interface meter with its slim probe 5/8in (13mm), is ideal for wells, piezometers and direct push equipment as narrow as 3/4in (19mm) ID. The probe and tape will withstand hydrocarbons, solvents and other contaminants. This unit is used by professionals involved with the monitoring and remediation of groundwater contaminated by oil products. The oil/water interface meter is suitable for wells, boreholes, underground and above ground storage tanks.
- Able to measure product layer 1/200th ft (1 mm) thick
- Certified Intrinsically Safe to CSA/NRTL, Class 1.GR A. B.C. D.
- Accurate (complies with US GGG-T-106E standards)
- Kynar® jacketed, high tensile steel tape with stretch proof
stainless steel conductors
- The standard tapes are marked in feet and 100th/ft or
meters and mm
- Standard tape lengths are 50ft, 100ft, 150ft and 200ft to
1000ft in steps of 100ft (15m, 30m, 50m, 100m, thereafter
in 50m increments). Intermediate lengths are to special order
- Ultra-slim 5/8" (15mm) diameter stainless steel field
- Unique flexible link between the tape and the probe provides protection at this vulnerable point
- Probe sleeve, removable to allow the probe to be used in
- Durable U.V. and high impact resistant engineered plastic
reel with all stainless steel fittings
- Sturdy polyester coated steel frame with a comfortable vinyl grip and "third hand" built in casing hanger that allows you to hang the unit on the well while you record results
- Water and dust proof epoxy encapsulated electronics on an easily removable front electronics panel
- One easy to change 9 V battery located on the faceplate
- Complete with a tough nylon carrying bag and a comprehensive cleaning kit
- 10 year limited warranty
The rugged PID 2000 is the smallest pumped handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) monitor on the market. Its Photoionization Detector’s (PID) extended range of 0-10,000 ppm makes it an ideal instrument for applications from environmental site surveying to HazMat/Homeland Security.
The PID 2000 detector can be made wireless with the use of PIDLink2. This allows real-time monitoring information from the detector to be integrated into an existing AreaPID system. A wireless, RF (radio frequency) modem allows detectors equipped with Firmware version 1.20 or higher to communicate and transmit readings and other information on a real-time basis with a remotely located AreaRPID base controller up to two miles away.
The QRAE is a dedicated confined space entry monitor with an internal pump. Its durable, rechargeable, standard Lithium-ion batteries provide a 12-hour day of detecting combustibles, oxygen, hydrogen sulfide, and carbon monoxide. The extended duration Lithium-ion battery option provides up to 18 hours of continuous operation.
| || • || Reliable plug-in “smart” sensors: Combustible, Oxygen, Hydrogen Sulfide, Carbon Monoxide |
| || • || Robust external casing for harsh environments, including a strong protective rubber boot, water and dust resistance, rugged ABS plastic/metal case, and protection from portable radio interference (RFI) |
| || • || Ease of use with one-hand operation; one button calibration with auto zero capability |
| || • || Strong built-in sample draw pump, with a flow rate at 150cc/minoptional and collapsible remote sampling probe, prevents liquid flow into monitor and its patented security mechanism warns of sample tube crimping or blockage |
| || • || Option of Li-ion, alkaline, and automotive 12V adapter charger |
| || • || Field replaceable batteries |
| || • || Unit will run and charge simultaneously |
| || • || Large keys are operable even with three layers of gloves |
| || • || Loud audible alarm |
| || • || Bright visual alarm |
| || • || Standard 20,000 point (or 100 hours) datalogging storage capacity for download to PC (compatible with Windows 98, NT, 2000, and XP) |
| || • || Confined Space Entry |
| || • || Waste water treatment plants |
| || • || Marine and off-shore oil wells |
| || • || Landfill operations |
| || • || Trenches, silos, railcars |
| || • || Coal mines |
| || • || Cruise ships |
| || • || Sewers and manholes |
| || • || Tunnels |
| || • || Refineries and petrochemical plants including off-shore drilling and plant shut downs |
| || • || Power plants |
| || • || Pulp and paper industry |
| || • || Steel mills |
Contact Pvc Plus Drilling
Email - none provided
Print this page