Lice Treatment services
Assessment – $30/hr for 1 worker; $40/hr for 2 workers (when available)
We will come to your home or school to check for head lice and/or nits. A treatment plan will also be recommended with no obligation.
We have a range of products that we can either sell directly to you, use in conjunction with nitpicking services, or we can also provide just the nitpicking
- Chemical/Natural Products beginning at $12
- Nitpicking only: $55/hr for one worker, $65/hr for two workers (when available)
- Nitpicking with treatment (includes cost of product); $65/hr for one worker; $80/hr for two workers (when available)
A few days after the treatment you will receive a FOLLOW UP PHONE CALL. If it is necessary to revisit you a time will be arranged at a reduced rate of $50/hr for one worker; $60 for two workers (when available)
After treating nitpicking needs to be a daily routine on the part of the caregiver until there are no nits found. Picking for 21 days is the recommendation.
- Washing affected laundry: $20/hr
- Bagging non-washable items: $10/hr
- Vacuuming common areas (mattresses, carpets, furniture): $20/hr
MINIMUM CHARGE OF ONE HOUR
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011