Scope of Practice:
As well as providing full accounting, tax and auditing services to clients in British Columbia, the practice specializes in consulting with German
speaking clients who wish to invest in Canada or who wish to immigrate to Canada. It benefits our clients that the principals and some staff members
speak and write German and have considerable knowledge of the basic concepts of the German, Austrian and Swiss tax systems.
For immigrants we help assess the tax impact after immigration to Canada and design a strategic plan of the client's affairs prior to immigration.
This may include assistance with asset appraisals, income allocation and non-resident trusts.
For foreign businesses we assist with the purchase or sale of corporations and property, tax planning for subsidiaries and monitoring of investments.
Our main areas of practice include:
- Consulting for all Canadian taxes;
- International tax consulting for specific countries and crossborder taxation;
- Tax returns for corporations, trusts and individuals;
- Financial statements preparation, both audited and unaudited;
- Bookkeeping and accounting;
- Management consulting;
- Assistance with due diligence on acquisition of investments.