New England Turf
Organic Gem® Liquid Fish Fertilizer
Fish fertilizer is not a new idea.
It has been around for centuries. Native Americans first taught the English settlers how to grow healthier and more bountiful crops by placing fish under a catch of corn. Combining the Native Americans' wisdom with today's technology has resulted in Advanced Marine Technologies developing an organic soil enhancer that is second to none.
Organic Gem® . . .
- Is an all-natural fresh fish liquid fertilizer manufactured by Advanced Marine Technologies.
- Is a high quality organic product that gives excellent plant growth, rebuilds soil, and offers higher production yields.
- Uses a unique enzymatic cold process that produces a hyper-active bio-stimulant different from anything else on the market today.
- Is made from an aquatic renewable raw material source that is both fresh and free from heavy metals.
Organic Gem® provides superior . . .
- Plant Health
Gives long lasting results with improvements in plant color, overall health and tremendous
- Soil Health
Soil qualities are improved for deeper rooting and better penetration of water and nutrients.
Unproductive soil is easily rebuilt and replenished.
- Microbial Activity
Promotes the growth of bacteria and other organisms as well as providing supplementary macro and
- Pest Resistance
Improved plant health leads to a dramatic increase in resistance to pests. Organic Gem® customers
report that our material repels deer.
Easy To Use
- Can be soil applied, foliar applied, or applied via a drip system
Can be applied universally depending on your needs. Applications of Organic Gem® will not harm
roots or leaves because of the slow release of nutrients. A variety of applications can be
used including a tank sprayer, hand/backpack sprayer, and an Ortho-Sprayer.
- Will not clog
Because of our strict filtering process, there is never a problem with drip line clogging or
mixing Organic Gem® with other material.
- Reduces cost for other treatments
Testing at the University of Massachusetts has shown that one can decrease normal fertilizer
applications by 25 - 50% using Organic Gem®.
- Costs less than other brands
Our manufacturing process takes significantly less time than our competitors, resulting in lower
processing costs, which we pass on to you, the customer.
A Superior Choice
- Organic Gem® is the only fish based fertilizer that is a byproduct of pharmaceutical and
dietary supplement processing - competitors' products are digested using either extreme heat or
acid, which denature the proteins in the fish.
- Contains proteins that remain in their natural state (strands), while those processed with
acid or heat are left knotted and less bio-available to the plant.
- Starts with material that is fresh - free from decomposition and processed daily using
sanitary methods, resulting in low odor.
- We use only deep water, bottom-feeding fish that contain over 70 trace minerals. These
minerals are re-introduced into the soil.
- Utilize resident enzymes in the fish in conjunction with a proprietary enzyme formula. Enzymes
help destroy mildew.
- Create a unique composting effect as the enzymes break down the nutrients locked in the soil -
the way Nature intended it.
Certified Organic and Safe
- Necessary oils and collagens are not removed during processing.
- Excellent non-leeching capabilities as fertilizer stays locked up in the soil and hangs
onto the root system.
- Time-release effect that aids in composting ability.
- Peace of mind that local water supplies are not being compromised.
- Safe and long lastingCan be applied with no worries to human health.
- Shelf life of 5+ years.
- Not affected by heat or cold.
- Manufactured under strict FDA guidelines.
Material Safety Data Sheet
A word on our N-P-K . . .
Organic Gem's N-P-K is 3-3-.3. Do not be deceived by this. In studies at the
University of Massachusetts, our product outperformed standard 10-10-.10 products. UMass has
demonstrated that 80% of the nitrogen in standard fertilizers either gasses or leeches off -
our material does neither due to the oils and collagens in the product which help lock it into
the soil. That fact alone gives Organic Gem an equivalent nitrogen level of 15.