It is becoming more common for a learning management system to be integrated into all aspects of the business rather than the more traditional training environment.
A learning management system is now used not only to implement an organization's learning development but also to measure and report on training delivery, ensure employee compliance, automate reporting and tracking, as well as deliver assessment and testing.
Over 800 organizations use NetDimensions' EKP Learning Management System
Get the knowledge to enhance your corporate learning and development programs
NetDimensions Webinars on Demand
EKP Features List:
- Automated reporting and tracking
- Standardized procedures
- Centralized global knowledge into one system
- Increased organizational interaction and exchange of knowledge
- Tracked regulatory compliance
- Access, monitor, review and update materials anytime, anywhere 24/7
- Integrated management of your entire training process
- Supports 30+ languages
Whether your organization is starting a departmental pilot or rolling-out a global installation, NetDimensions' Enterprise Knowledge Platform (EKP) learning management system, is secure, reliable, easy to use and quick to implement.
EKP is a powerful, multilingual learning management system that manages the entire training and development process from delivering and tracking to testing and reporting.
EKP LMS is optimized for:
- Reporting & Tracking
- Managing employee competencies and performance
- Centralizing global knowledge
- Transforming the learning process
- Managing information – Integrate & Disseminate