The Challenge for Your Business
And How We Can Help
The exponential growth of online auctions has opened up entirely new opportunities for the sale of your products and exposure of your brand to consumers. Unfortunately, online auctions also introduce a new set of threats to brand owners such as:
- Trademark and Copyright Abuse
- Gray Market Selling
With approximately 3.5 million new auctions taking place every day, or 1.25 billion each year, new issues continue to crop up. To protect legitimate supply chain partners, brand owners should monitor auction sites for illicit activity and initiate action to remove sellers that infringe on brand rights.
The Solution - AUCTION MONITORING
Net Enforcers’ Auction Monitoring service incorporates a comprehensive level of protection by gathering and analyzing data from the top auction sites including eBay®, craigslist, iOffer, sell.com™ and others. Net Enforcers’ team of skilled analysts provides you with data and actionable steps to help prevent trademark and copyright infringements.
In addition to helping brand owners understand the current auction activity as it takes place, our service enables you to take quick action to defend your brand. Net Enforcers is able to quickly protect your brand by working directly with the policy enforcement mechanisms at leading auction sites; eBay®‘s Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) Program, iOffer’s Counter Online Piracy System (C.O.P.S) and craiglists Abuse mailbox.
Other Online Brand Protection Services from Net Enforcers:
Optional On-Demand Services:
Key Service Elements:
- Monitor the top online auction and auction exchange sites.
- Efficiently detect auctions that infringe on your intellectual property and facilitate the removal of unauthorized or counterfeit material.
- Receive instant, 24/7 access to your data through our user-friendly client portal.
- On request, work with designated auction sites to provide details of our search results to assist in their enforcement actions.