Live 3D Geometry Monitoring System
In line with release of the
application, NeoTrux Systems is working on a revolutionary product that enables live geometry monitoring/creation for a wide range of industrial/ entertainment applications.
While 3DSurfScan only uses gray scale to estimate and generate a 3D mesh of an object, the L3DGMS, will use a unique approach and captures the "exact" geometry of the product with a tolerance of ±0.025 mm.
Product will implement Bluetooth serial link to any iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod) and will generate/ monitor the 3D geometry of an object in real-time. User will be able to generate/ export live 3D CAD data (just like 3DSurfScan, but with much higher accuracy, representing the real part) or just simply monitor the geometry and compare the changes to a reference model in real-time.
We are working hard to add other sensing capabilities to the device beside its geometry scanning capability. Sensors like pressure, temperature, vibration, and humidity are in the work.
Preliminary specification of the L3DGMS:
- Hardware link: Bluetooth serial port
- Software platform: iOS operating System (Apple iPad, iPhone devices)
- Estimated hardware Cost: 12.00 USD (geometry monitoring only)
- Estimated hardware cost for any additional sensor: 15.00 USD
- Estimated application cost (avilable on Apple's iTunes app Store): 29.99 USD
- Product size/weight: 0.1 x 0.15 x 0.01 m, 0.150 kg