Neil Kelly HomeForce partners with Milgard Windows, Marvin Windows and Doors, and Serious Windows to bring you the finest window and door products available. Take advantage of our great savings on low maintenance, energy-efficient windows and save money on your heating bill for years to come.
For over 60 years, Marvin Windows has been known as a manufacturer of fine wood windows and doors with outstanding attention to detail in every product they make.
Marvin’s Window & Door product line includes:
• Double Hung Windows
• Casement Windows
• Bow Windows
• Glider Windows
Today, Marvin has over 11,000 different windows and doors available in standard sizes, not counting their amazing custom capabilities. Their new Ultimate Double Hung, available in wood and clad, has raised the standards in the window industry.
It’s easy to see why Infinity® from Marvin stands out from the crowd! Let Neil Kelly’s HomeForce professionally install your new Infinity® windows and let the savings begin.
Infinity® from Marvin includes:
• The unbeatable strength of Ultrex® construction
• Custom sizes to match your existing window openings
• Superior thermal and energy performance ratings
• Virtually maintenance free - our fiberglass windows never need sanding, scraping or painting
• 10-year, transferable warranty on window parts and a 20-year warranty on the glass
Milgard, with a plant in Wilsonville, OR, has established a name synonymous with quality. Milgard’s full line of windows includes:
• Vinyl windows
• Fiberglass windows
• Wood clad windows
Milgard’s new sound control windows received national recognition as one of the best new products of the year. Neil Kelly Company is proud to represent the Milgard line as one of a few select Milgard Certified Dealers.
Enhance your home’s appearance with a wide assortment of energy efficient windows custom made for you and your budget.
• High performance, durable windows
• 99.5% UV protection for reduced fading
• Lower your energy bills by up to 49%
• Maintenance free vinyl surfaces
• Will not rot or fade