ncalabs co., ltd. not only provides localized services in Southeast Asia via our laboratory in Bangkok, Thailand, but we can also draw upon our entire network of environmental laboratories to provide a comprehenive range of analyses for trace level organic, inorganic, radiological contaminants and air emissions. Laboratory analysts are seasoned professionals with years of experience working with engineers, govenment agencies, and consultants, as well as with a broad range of commercial and industrial corporations. Our staff in Bangkok includes both permanently based expats as well as experienced Thai staff who have all received training according to TestAmerica corporate technical, quality assurance and ethics policies. Thai or native English speaking staff members are available for consulting services, technical support, project management assistance and written reports. Our laboratory director in Bangkok maintains more than 20 years of experience with environmental sampling and laboratory analysis operations in the USA and Asia.
The technical quality assurance, and reporting procedures in our Bangkok laboratory are the same used in all our laboratories located in North America and worldwide. At the same time, our many years of experience has provided us with data systems and operations that are as cost effective as even the smallest local laboratories, while maintaining a superior level of quality and technical support.
Our network of laboratories offers comprehensive analyses including the following:
• High quality, defensible date for use in Phase II site investigations and M&A activities
• TCLP and other leachate procedure preparation and analyses
• Hydrocarbon fingerprint categorization
• Underground storage tank analytical assessments
• Determination of dioxins and furans by high resolution GC/MS
• Drinking water analyses, including coliforms and E. Coli
• Landfill leachate and groundwater monitoring
• Pesticide and herbicide testing in soil and groundwater
• Effluent characteristic analyses
• Pesticides & PCB determinations (Aroclor, congener and homologs)
• Analyses for evaluation of surface, groundwater, and coastal water quality according to Thai standards. 1
• Analyses for evaluation of soil quality according to Thai standards. 2
• Analysis of stack and ambient air samples
• Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon (TPH) analyses using USEPA methodology (gas chromatography)
• Asbestos testing (fiber counts and bulk sample identification)
• Ambient air analyses using USEPA and NIOSH methods.
• Industrial hygiene analyses, including indoor air testing and Legionella testing for air and water systems.
1 Notification of the National Environmental Board, No. 8, B.E. 2537 (1994), issued under the Enhancement and Conservation of National Environmental Quality Act B.E.2535 (1992) , published in the Royal Government Gazette, Vol. 111, Part 16, dated February 24, B.E.2537 (1994).
2 Notification of National Environmental Board No. 25, B.E. 2547 (2004) issued under the Enhancement and Conservation of National Environmental Quality Act B.E.2535 (1992) published in the Royal Government Gazette No. 121 Special Part 119 D dated October 20, B.E.2547(2004).
Other services offered from our Bangkok facility include:
• Rapid deployment, onsite sampling and analysis services for wastewater, drinking water, groundwater, and spills
• Expert assistance and consultation for new laboratory design, staffing, training, and operations
• Preparation of custom standards solutions and performance evaluation samples
• Underground Storage Tank analytical data assessments
• Comprehensive indoor air quality services with support from TestAmerica's , North America's largest indoor testing group.
• Electronic data reports in a variety of formats via email or from our secure, internet based TotalAccess system that you can access via internet. Electronic deliverable options include Excel, PDF, MS Access and many other database formats.
Our laboratory facility in Bangkok maintains a complete inventory of sample containers that have been carefully prepared and blanked according to USEPA requirements. Containers and sample transport kits are available for all analyses provided at our Bangkok laboratory, as well as for speciality analyses that are shipped to our network laboratories in the USA. These are always provided locally and at no cost for clients that utilize our laboratory services.
For a cost and technical proposal tailored to your specific project requirements, please contact us directly. Our proposal package will always include complete method specifications as well as comprehensive quality control objectives for detection limits, accuracy, and precision.