Gentle Path Counselling Services Ltd., located in Saint John, is the Service provider appointed by the Province of New Brunswick to help new Applicants wishing to pursue an International Adoption in this province.
Gentle Path provides:
- Adoption Information/training sessions (which are mandatory) for all Applicants in New Brunswick.
- Help and support to Applicants in completing necessary Adoption Home Study forms.
- A Private Practitioner to assist applicants in the Adoption Home Study Report and Child Referral Process.
- Home Study Report Updates (which are conducted annually until Applicants welcome their adopted child into their home).
- Post Placement Reports - after Applicants have welcomed their adopted child into their home.
Gentle Path Counselling Services Ltd. will also provide the necessary services if the child's international adoption is not initiated, but is finalized in New Brunswick.
Jean Roger Blanchard
Executive Assistant / Adjoint administratif
International Adoption /Adoption Internationale
Telephone: (506) 652-7284 Extention: 206