Powerful 4D visualization and processing system, combining all the features from the other FM Bundles. With its intuitive Fledermaus interface, ease of data integration, flexible CUBE1 processing, and FMGeocoder2 backscatter processing, FM Pro is the ideal tool set for any major ocean mapping project. The included direct integration to ArcGIS3 software allows a seamless dataflow to the project database and generation of all project products.
FM Pro is the ideal software bundle for:
- Survey Companies conducting all-inclusive mapping projects, from planning to processing, quality control, and analysis, and beyond: integration of all project data, generation of products, and direct transfer of data to the project Geodatabase3.
- Offshore Engineering Projects where large volumes of disparate data can be integrated in a time-based geo-spatial environment for planning, surveying, monitoring, data delivery and project data management.
- Charting authorities that must verify data from many field surveys, conduct charting comparisons, and update bathymetric databases.
FM Pro moves users to an integrated and project-wide 4D environment where all data can be available, accessible, and interactive at any stage, from planning to final delivery.
FMMidwater is an optional module than can be added to FM Pro for water-column processing to complete the picture, creating the only fully integrated package for processing all multibeam sonar data - bathymetry, backscatter and water-column.
(1) The CUBE algorithm was developed by Dr. Brian Calder at the Center for Coastal and Ocean Mapping/Joint Hydrographic Center at the University of New Hampshire.
(2) The FMGeocoder product originates from research by Luciano Fonseca at the Center for Coastal and Ocean Mapping/Joint Hydrographic Center at the University of New Hampshire.
(3) Integration with ArcGIS software requires an ArcGIS license, and is only available for Windows 32-bit systems. Trademark provided under license from ESRI.An evaluation copy of Fledermaus is also available to qualified applicants. To be notified when updates are released, join our mailing list.