Tanners Home Inn
Whether you are on business or vacation, we strive to make your stay as
enjoyable as possible. To help you we offer these services:
- Off Street Parking:
- We have reserved parking for our guests at the historic Gothic Arches,
one block south of the Inn. Please pick up a parking pass upon
- Licensed Premises:
- We are licensed to serve alcohol to our guests and would be happy to
provide you with the drink of your choice.
- Meals on Request:
- A choice of Continental or Cooked Breakfast comes with the room. If you would like a
special, cooked breakfast or a home cooked meal for later in the day,
please ask the innkeeper. She is a great cook and will do her best
to accommodate your request!
- Dog Friendly:
- Many of us enjoy traveling with our pets. We have a pure bred,
long coated German Shepherd in the house. He is very gentle and
sociable. Ask about conditions for bringing your pet.
- Internet Access Points and Business Corner:
- If you want to send a fax or copy a document we have the equipment available to you.
We have wireless access to the internet available if you have your own
laptop and a courtesy computer in case you left yours at home.
- Free Phone Anywhere in North America:
- We are pleased to provide free phone calls anywhere in North America
(some conditions apply). We can also provide access to call anywhere
in the world for very reasonable rates! Just ask for details.
- Meeting and Business Work Areas:
- There are times when you require space for working and meeting with
your colleagues. We can help you with rooms for private meetings
or working alone. Ask about rates and availability.
- Library and Reading Area:
- Choose from our extensive library and relax in one of our two quiet
areas. Get lost in the history of the city, stories of the great
artists of the world or a little fantasy or mystery.
- Recreation Area:
- Care for a game of dominoes? Cards? or maybe a little
television? We have a variety of games at your disposal. We
also have a large TV with Satellite feed and a DVD / VCR for your convenience.
- Local Information:
- There are many activities and facilities within walking distance to A
Tanners Home Inn. For your convenience, we have a full supply of
literature that will keep you informed of what is happening.
- Relaxing Garden:
- Are you a gardener or maybe an admirer of flowers? Sit in our
quiet garden and enjoy the wide variety in this private setting. Maybe a book from the library..
- Whirlpool Bath:
- How about a relaxing time in the Whirlpool bath? This large tub
in the original tiled second floor bathroom is a must to melt away the
tension of the day.
- Cycling Friendly:
- Saint John and the surrounding area is a wonderful place for
cycling! The landscape is beautiful and the roads go from almost
flat to very challenging hills. Ask about our guided tours handled
by local road and mountain bike enthusiasts. We also have a safe
storage area for your equipment when you are off doing other things.
- Laundry Facilities:
- Sometimes you just run out of clothes when you are on the road or your
favorite item gets soiled. We offer a washer
and dryer for your convenience. There is an iron and board for
your use at any time.
- Have we missed anything?
- We have tried to think of all the things that might make your visit
easier but we have missed something. Please feel free to ask if
there is something you require. We will do our best to accommodate.