Manheim Financial Services (MAFS) provides floor plan inventory financing for independent car dealers and rental dealers in the U.S. and Canada. Manheim has over 90 locations across the U.S. and Canada, each of which includes a MAFS office and service-oriented staff to service our customer's floor plan needs.
In addition, MAFS is also available in more than 125 independent non-Manheim auctions, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Thrifty Car Sales and ATC-Open. Together with the Manheim Service Centers, MAFS is available at more than 200 locations with more to come in the future.
- MAFS Inventory Financing
- MAFS Rental Inventory Financing
- MAFS Receivables Funding
MAFS Inventory Financing:
MAFS provides inventory financing (floor planning). Our flexible terms allow you to maximize
- Financing can increase your available working capital
- Competitive rates make it affordable
- Up to 90-day inventory financing for the Gold Card
- Up to 100% financing
- Easier to complete the buying process than paying cash
- Provides purchasing power at over 200 auctions
MAFS Rental Inventory Financing:
MAFS also provides rental inventory financing. MAFS rental program provides all the advantages a dealer would expect from partnering with an industry leader. As complicated as the rental business can be, MAFS makes financing a rental dealer's inventory easy.
- Industry leading customer service
- Up to 24 months financing frees up capital
- Up to 100% financing
- Competitive rates
- In many cases, no upfront cash on vehicle purchases
- Convenient and flexible depreciation schedules
MAFS Receivables Funding:
MAFS offers receivables financing to selected MAFS dealers. Primarily point of sale funding, this is a full recourse program designed to complement the entire package of MAFS programs.
MAFS also has a 45 Special program. It has many of the same benefits of the Gold Card, but requires no insurance and no financials. With limited paperwork , dealers can take advantage of a MAFS floor plan quickly.
- MAFS receivables funding will free up your capital to increase your sales volume, and expand your portfolio
- Provides up to 100% financing
- Dealer retains control of contracts
- Dealer continues to collect & service the retail account
- Payoff of MAFS financed vehicles is easy and seamless
MAFS also offers the following programs for unique needs:
- Recreational Vehicles - a special financing program tailored to fit the unique needs of dealers selling driveable RV's, tow behind campers, trailers, 5th wheel trailers,ATV's and motorcycles.
- BIG Truck - a special financing program tailored to fit the unique needs of dealers selling Class 6, 7 and 8 type trucks and vehicles with a gross vehicle weight (GVW) of 19,501 lbs. and above.
- Insurance Services - MAFS can offer dealers physical damage/open lot coverage at very competitive rates.
- Dealers enjoy the savings associated with being part of a large group plan.