Human Performance Centre | Services - services

By: Human Performance Centre  09-12-2011


  • Weight Loss Counselling
  • Menu Planning
  • Healthy Eating Guidelines
  • Diabetic Teaching
  • Cholesterol / Cardiac Diets
  • Nutrient Analysis
Registered Dietitians

A registered Dietitian must have a Bachelor of Science degree majoring in nutrition. Registered Dietitians also have completed an accredited internship program.

Dietitians have the expertise and knowledge to teach you how to eat right and succeed at your diet and health goals.

Dietitians promote healthy eating principles that people can apply for life, not just a quick fix.

Do I need a dietitian?
  • Would you like to learn how to eat healthier to promote a healthier lifestyle and feel better?
  • Have you tried many diets only to regain the weight you lost?
  • Do you struggle with high cholesterol or heart disease?
  • Do you have diabetes and have been unable to regulate your blood sugars?
  • If you have answered yes to any of these questions, you could benefit from nutrition counselling.

Contact Human Performance Centre

Email - none provided

Print this page