WHAM! Advertising shed its former Nexstar identity, Yellow Page Pros, since members often thought it was our sole offering. Fact is, we’ve developed mainstream consumer advertising, collateral and web work for Coca-Cola, Culligan, McDonald’s, Lennox, 3M, General Mills, Hubbell, Pepsi, Honeywell, Apple Computer, Pillsbury, Andersen Windows, Hormel, Verizon and more.
- General Market Advertising
- Sales Promotions
- Direct Mail
- Web Site Creation
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing Campaigns
- On-Line Advertising
- Logos / Branding
- Yellow Page Advertising
- Radio and Televison Broadcast
If you need it done in a flash, we’ll get it done. But the best results come from a methodical process.
1. Estimate: Our thorough estimate outlines the assignment, our services, the process and the fees.
2. Review: We want to know all about your business, your market, your competitors, everything.
3. Initial layouts: Layouts include graphics, headlines, subheads and often complete copy. We give you two or more different creative options and tell you why we chose those directions. Then you give us your comments. And we listen!
4. Final layout and copy: Based on your review and input, we come back with a final layout with all copy, including any legal, tracking numbers, etc. You can still “tweak” the final layout.
5. Production-ready files: Once all layouts are approved we work directly with the printer or web hosting service to create production files to give your ad and materials the best possible print reproduction. If your project is Internet based, we test all involved technologies and usability features before going live.