Merle Norman & Day Spa - laser hair removal
Merle Norman & Day Spa
Spa, safe, hair removal
Effective, Gentle & Safe Hair Removal
Say goodbye to unwanted hair growth on all body areas including: upper lip, cheeks, chin, neck, breasts, stomach, arms, shoulders, bikini area, legs and back. We're proud to offer elosTM, the first and only technology that uses combined energies to effectively and gently remove hair of all colors and types from all skin tones. Developed by the original inventors of hair removal pulsed light systems, elos is truly the next generation of safe and effective hair removal technology. Don't be fooled.. all laser hair removal systems are not alike! Merle Norman & Day Spa uses the most innovative and effective technology available. The Elos Laser Hair Removal System! Merle Norman & Day Spa is the destination in Fredericton that can treat all hair colors and all skin types. Achieving beautiful, silky smooth skin is now easier than ever.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does laser hair removal cost? Each treatment is different and therefore needs to be discussed on an individual basis during your consultation. Merle Norman & Day Spa offers FREE Consultation.
- How does Pitanga work? Pitanga is a faster, gentler way to remove unwanted hair, with long-term results. It applies precisely controlled pulses of energy (radio-frequency and light from the laser spectrum, with cooling), reaching into the hair follicles that lie beneath the skin. The energy heats the hair and follicle, right down to the bottom of the root, destroying it without damaging surrounding tissue or skin.
- What does it feel like? Each pulse, which lasts less than one second, produces a slight tingling feeling. In particularly sensitive areas, such as the upper lip, it may feel like a quick, light pinch.
- Is it suitable for everyone? Pitanga enables your hair removal specialist to customize the treatment to exactly match your skin type and hair colour. Finally, all skin types can be treated safely, and all hair colours can be treated effectively.
- What about side effects? The energies used by Pitanga (radio-frequency and light from the laser spectrum) are both commonly used in a range of medical and cosmetic procedures and have proven to be safe. Most people experience no side effects at all, though a few exhibit some short-term local reddening of the surrounding skin. You can return to your regular activities immediately after treatment, although it is advisable to keep the skin protected from exposure to direct sunlight for a short period of time.
- How many treatments will I need? Similar to other technologies, Pitanga destroys hairs that are in the active growth phase, so repeat treatments will be needed to target hair that was not affected at the time of the previous treatment. The number of treatments you will need depends on your hair colour and skin type, and the part of your face or body to be treated. Your hair removal specialist can advise how long it will take to reach your hair removal goals. Usually, four to six treatments are required for substantial hair reduction.
, Laser Hair Removal
, Skin Type
, Unwanted Hair Growth