Impact Microbiology Services - Services
Impact Microbiology Svc
Our team of microbiologists has extensive experience and expertise in teaching how to handle food safely. We can teach you the most important tools from how to identify Microbial Hazards in your food plant to making culture media in your lab: tools that can have a huge impact on your work. Knowing Basic Microbiology, training in aseptic techniques and the Quality Control methods may eliminate Major Sources of Cross-Contamination.
- Personnel training in your plant or restaurant: 2 day course teaching everything you need to know from sampling procedures, how to interpret the microbiological results to Environmental testing and Regulations
- Assisting in laboratory set-up including selecting the appropriate equipment and procedures for specific tests
- Consulting & microbiological examination of food samples for various types of bacteria including: Staphylococcus, Coliforms/E. coli, Salmonella,Listeria (P/A & enumeration), Bacillus, Clostridium, Lactic Acid Bacteria, Pseudomonas, Heat Resistant Molds, Yeast/Molds
- Water Testing (Coliforms, E.coli, Heterotrophic Plate Count)
- Enumeration and ID (Genus/Species) of molds in air, food, & water
Our laboratory regularly performs microbiological testing outside of the scope of our advertised services.