Mynah Exploration Inc. | Services
Geologists, Diamond Drilling, technical report
Mynah Exploration offers geological expertise in many areas, including training and supervision of local technicians and geologists for a variety of geophysical and geochemical programs such as detailed ground magnetic surveys, stream sediment and soil sampling, deep and hand auger drilling, and trenching.
In addition, we specialize in:
- Reconnaissance and geological mapping.
- Continuous development of geological model.
- Integration of geology with geochemical, geophysical and GIS data for a selection of drill targets.
- Setup, training and supervision of reverse circulation (RC) and diamond drilling programs.
- Initial camp construction and ongoing project management.
- Aboriginal engagement in mineral exploration.
- Fostering interpersonal relationships with local geological surveys, government officials and small scale miners.
Mynah Exploration writes site-specific procedures for:
- Detailed ground magnetic survey, using GEM (GSM-19) systems and data collection.
- Field geochemical surveys such as soil, stream sediment and rock sampling (including QA-QC sampling methods).
- Trench excavation, trench mapping and panel sampling methods (including remediation practices).
- Auger, RC and diamond drilling procedures (including QA-QC sampling methods, drill pad remediation practices, core logs, data entry).
- RC and diamond drilling safety procedures.
- Remediation practices.
Having standard procedures in place for all your field surveys, ensures consistent collection of data over the lifespan of a field program. It is advised that a QP oversees all field programs, even after procedures have been set, to guarantee high quality data collection and preservation.
Technical Report Writing
, Geological Expertise
, Ground Magnetic Surveys
, Stream Sediment
, technical report