Multiteria > Products > Essence
Our Essence series of serving stations features a tubular stainless steel frame with interchangeable panels. This provides you with complete flexibility when it is time to refurbish your serving stations; just slide out the panels and replace them (no tools required).
- 12- standard sizes available
- 18′ common tops available
- Patented connector and TIGHT LINK locking system.
- Adjustable Food Shields
- 5″ casters or legs standard or (6″ NSF Approved Adjustable Casters available)
Benefit to you:
- 12 -standard sizes equal a vast range of “off the shelf” choices designed to offer the exact size that suits your servery size, student population and menu offerings without having to have a custom counter built.
- 18- foot common tops provide the appearance of a custom fabricated, built-in serving line and eliminates the need for field welding. Combine as many modules as required and top it off with a common top making installation easy and fast. This means less expense and less downtime.
- Our patented connector and TIGHT LINK Locking system channel locks two or more counters together for a stationary serving line or unlock for modular use eliminating gaps, even on uneven floors keeping units level (no tools necessary). TIGHT LINK creates the appearance of a custom-built serving line without the cost, lead time and installation difficulties associated with custom units.
- Food Shields that go from service to self-service with just the flip of a hand. Serve your students or they can serve themselves; this addresses your need if you are short handed or for alternate self-serve menu options.
- 6″ NSF Approved Adjustable Casters is an equipment leveling caster which can be installed on new or existing stationary equipment to provide a level piece of mobile equipment