Multilizer :: Multilizer Enterprise
Multilizer Enterprise is designed for enterprises that want to get maximum savings in localization. Multilizer is optimized for multi-format projects and automation of repetitive tasks.
Multilizer Enterprise supports the localization of software, document and web content formats. All localizable information is in a single Multilizer project, simplifying the localization project administration.
Enterprise Only Features
Multilizer Enterprise has the same features as Multilizer Pro for Developers and Multilizer Pro for Documents together.
In addition it also has the following Enterprise only key features:
Command-line utility. Multilizer Enterprise includes a command-line tool that allows users to automate nearly every aspect of localization process. The tool can automate the creation of new localization projects, scanning, building, importing/exporting translations, sharing translation work, and displaying projects statistics, etc.
Advanced Menu. Multilizer Enterprise is powered with efficient project maintenance features, such as populating missing translations with native text.
3 extra scanner plug-ins. The following extra scanner plug-ins are available in Multilizer Enterprise only: XMLAttributeScanner, MSXMLScanner, and SourceScanner. (These plug-ins can be purchased for Multilizer Pro products separately).
Support for Xliff. Multilizer Enterprise supports importing and exporting of Xliff files. (Available in Multilizer Pro products separately)
Use projects as Translation Reference. Existing Multilizer projects can be used as translation reference, in order to increase the translation consistency inside the company. (Available in Multilizer Pro products separately)
Multilizer Enterprise contains the following productivity features:
- 40+ validations that automatically find localization issues; with quick automatic fixes.
- Wysiwyg editors to see the localizable content visually.
- CustomText scanner for localizing any text file formats using regular expressions.
- Wizards for exchanging project data between team members.
- Extensive support for adding translations references for consistent translation.
- Tagging of new/modified/removed texts in the files being localized.
- Row level commenting, locking, and setting of max width etc.
- Comprehensive settings for specifying localization rules for the supported file format.
- Machine translation plug-in included for quick translation drafts.
- Spell Check (OpenOffice).