“Window shoppers” are common in business-brokering, and GEMMA Business Brokers’ process for buyer qualification ensures that only interested buyers with the required funds will be shown your business.
We carefully study the financial information for every one of our businesses. By only showing quality listings to qualified buyers, GEMMA Business Brokers builds the trust of both parties, to ensure a smooth transaction.
What We Do:
- Assist with establishing a MPSP Value - Most Probable Selling Price Valuation
- Develop a comprehensive Information Memorandum on the company, outlining the business for potential buyers
- Conduct buyer searches
- Engage in dynamic marketing of the business to prospective buyers
- Screen buyers for all potential purchases
- Coordinate negotiations and provide deal structuring advice
- Provide overall deal management to guide you through the entire process
Skilled Negotiation, Proven Agreements - Our contracts and agreements are proven to be solid and to benefit both parties. Furthermore, our brokers are highly skilled in negotiation. We represent both buyers and sellers, and our goal is not to make a quick sale, but to forge a deal between the two parties that will create a Win/Win for both Buyer and Seller.
Proper Business Valuation The First Time - Determining the right price for a business is not a simple process. There are many ‘rules-of-thumb’ and valuation methods. Failing to factor in all the benefits and/or deficiencies of a business can cause a seller to undervalue or overprice the business. GEMMA Business Brokers mitigates away the confusion by appraising the business correctly the first time.