Muenster Milling - product
|Fortified with Vitamins and Minerals |
For Seniors and Less Active DogsBENEFITS* Beet Pulp- Extremely digestible source of dietary fiber.
* 5 Grain Blend of Carbohydrates- Corn, Rice, Grain Sorghum, Wheat and Barley eliminate digestive allergies from a single carbohydrate source.
* Flax Seed- Nature's richest source of Omega 3. Nutritional experts have found that a diet rich in Omega 3 & natural antioxidants significantly improves the health and appearance of animals.
* Mixed Tocopherols, Citric Acid & Rosemary Extract- Natural antioxidants enhance freshness and palatability.
* Chicken Meal- Highly digestible animal protein and source of Omega 6 fatty acids.
* Yeast Culture- Enhances nutrient digestion and improves performance ability.GUARANTEED ANALYSISCrude Protein, Min 21.00%
Crude Fat, Min 10.00%
Crude Fiber, Max 4.00%
Moisture, Max 10.00%
Omega 3* Fatty Acids 1.00%
Omega 6* Fatty Acids 2.90%
L-Carnitine*, Min 200ppm
Glucosamine*, Max 400ppm
Chondroitin*, 100ppm*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Chicken meal, ground brown rice, barley, rice flour, rice bran, whole oats, chicken fat (naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), oatmeal, flax seed, dried beet pulp, fruit and vegetable blend (carrots, peas,sweet potatoes, blueberries, cranberries), diatomaceous earth (an inert carrier and anti-caking agent), hemicelluloses extract, chicory root, natural chicken flavor, fish oil, yeast culture, dried kelp meal, potassium sulfate, sea salt, dried eggs, yucca schidigera extract, sage, zinc amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex, copper amino acid complex, vitamin A supplement,vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement (natural source vitamin E), mixed tocopherols, citric acid, rosemary extract, ferrous sulfate, choline chloride, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, l-carnitine, manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, biotin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitmain B-12 supplement, folic acid, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, ethylene diamine dihydriodide, and cobalt carbonate.
.FEEDING DIRECTIONS FOR THE SENIOR AND LESS ACTIVE DOGDogs of different breeds, temperament, and physical condition utilize foods with differing degrees of effectiveness. These suggested feeding levels will vary with individual dogs in different environments and stress conditions. Vary amounts according to body condition of your dog(s).FOOD INTAKE PER DAYWeight-(LBS.) Food-(LBS.) Food-(CUPS*)
5 0.16 0.65
10 0.27 1.00
15 0.38 1.50
20 0.46 1.75
30 0.63 2.50
50 0.90 3.50
70 1.18 4.75
110 1.64 6.50* One standard 8 ounce measuring cup brimful holds approximately 1/4 pound (0.25) of Muenster Natural Dog Food fortified with vitamins and minerals.Muenster Natural Dog Food fortified with vitamins and minerals is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance and Performance.Learn more about Muenster Natural Pet Foods
Contact Muenster Milling
Email - none provided
Print this page