For being and remaining competitive in today’s rapidly changing world it is very essential to keep pace with the latest technology, since new technology brings new and better business opportunities.
Mind offers specialized solutions for migrating applications from legacy systems to the latest platforms using a well-defined steps that involves understanding business which defines current state, gap analysis envisions the next level. New business requirements are carefully scrutinized and matched with what the existing system can offer. The space between the business expectations and current system potential is highlighted, and scope of re-engineering is defined. MIND’s Re-engineering methodology involves:
- › Assessment of current software assets
- › Identification of target technology
- › Gap analysis and strategy formulation
- › Development & Testing
- › Deployment
- › Support
Benefits of Migration
- › Lowers cost
- › Maximizes benefits
- › Reduces risk
- › better technical infrastructure
- › Minimal interruption of business.
MIND Migration team has performed various migration projects successfully and deployed to production server.
- › Weblogic 6.1 to Websphere 5.1 Migration
- › Java EJB 1.1 to EJB 2.0 migration
- › Oracle 8i to IBM DB2 UDB migration
- › Microsoft SQL Server to Oracle database
- › Websphere 3.5 to Websphere 5.1 migration
- › Oracle D2K to J2EE 3-tier migration
- › Microsoft VB/ ASP to Microsoft .Net environment
- › FoxPro and legacy applications to newer technologies