MothersonSumi INfotech & Designs Limited
Mothersonsumi Infotech & Designs
eMPro is an end-to-end enterprise business solution, designed to handle business needs of Trading, Discrete Manufacturing and Assembly units, in areas of Product Design, Planning, Inventory, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Finance.
It is a Demand driven, supply constraining customer-centric approach to planning and execution. It aligns process with customer demand at strategic and tactical levels and with an organization's capabilities, resulting in improved revenue, profitability and market share. It also helps optimize use of resources, reducing excess inventory and improving inventory turns.
What Makes eMPro distinct?
In addition to increasing efficiencies, there are other major benefits to the implementation of eMPro. Some of these include:
- › Establishment of uniform processes that are based on recognized best business practices.
- › Compliance with various Quality Systems like ISO, QS & TS
- › Compliance with global logistics standards like G-MMOG, LPA
- › Compliance with regulatory requirements.
- › Compliances to process requirements of a molding, sheet metal, paint shop, sub-contracting and other manufacturing & assemblies
- › Focuses on ease-to-use methodology believing at skill sets available in Industry manufacturing plants are too far spread
- › Low Cost of ownership
- › Reduced implementation cycle, with over 40 implementations – the total elapse time can be reduced to 8-12 weeks
- › Aligns with corporate vision and business strategies. Sets measurable goals and monitors them on a continuous basis
- › Capable in improving value chain, provides information for efficient capital management and optimizing customer / product mixes.
- › Ability to track actual costs of product and activities.
- › Handles deviations to the schedules
- › Proactive information to ensure 100% on time deliveries.
- › Keeps close eye on Quality – provides various trend analysis & Pareto analysis
- › Provides complete lot traceability and FIFO control
- › Interfaces with customer or supplier systems
- › Enables first class, responsive customer service