Molyslip Manual Transmission Supplement (MTS) is a suspension of molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) in a high quality multi-viscosity gear oil with extreme pressure, anti-foam and adhesion additives that:
- Plates onto all gear drive surfaces
- Produces a friction-reducing barrier that does not drain off
- Prevents metal-to-metal contact
- Blends with all types of gear oils, including synthetic and semi-synthetic and automatic transmission fluid
- Ideal for manual transmissions, differentials and transfer cases.*
- Comes with easy adapter tube for easier application when adding to manual transmission
Molyslip MTS SAVES money!
Reduces Downtime – Failure of one or more components in your transmission or differential means expensive repairs, inconvenience, and, if you depend on your vehicle for work, loss
of revenue. Molyslip MTS provides a protective coating to your transmission and differential components keeping them hassle free.
Extends Component Life – Ongoing use of Molyslip MTS will ensure that there is always a protective coating of MoS2 on drive train components. This protective coating acts as a
“sacrificial metal” and significantly reduces wear. Less wear means longer component life.
Reduces Fuel Consumption – The extremely slippery barrier of MoS2 reduces friction in transmissions, differentials and transfer cases. Less friction means less engine horsepower is required to overcome friction. This contributes to less fuel consumed and more money saved.
*DO NOT USE Molyslip MTS in wet clutch systems (used in certain motorcycles and ATV’s), automatic transmissions, limited-slip differentials or transfer cases relying on friction to produce motion. Use Molyslip ATS in these applications.
| Product No. |
| Packaging |
225 mL (7.6 US fl. oz.) boxed tube
| Case Size |
Case of 12
For larger sizes see Molyslip G Gear Oil Supplement – same product in larger/bulk packaging.