Five Step Planning Process for Retirement Planning
Moe Mailloux Financial Services
Retirement, Planning Process
Regardless of the retirement phase at which advice is sought (e.g. 30 years prior to retirement or just approaching retirement), the retirement planning process can be summarized in five main steps. These steps include:
- Establishing retirement objectives
- Gathering background data;
- Projecting future needs and developing strategies;
- Implementing the strategies; and,
- Monitoring progress and making changes as needed.
You need to know where you are going and how you are going to get there. Moe Mailloux Financial Services, Inc. can help in guiding your journey to retirement.