Minnie Richardson Coaching - Group Sessions
Group coaching is a wonderful way of clarifying and working towards specific goals with like-minded individuals who witness and encourage your evolution.
Group coaching provides:
- A sense of belonging by connecting you with others whose goals match your own.
- Structure and accountability that keep you motivated for creating the time you need to realize change.
- Group wisdom and experience that Minnie taps into and directs for the good of all participants!
What are the sessions like?
- Each series explores a pre-determined theme, such as: Kick-Start Your Life!, How to Take Great Care of Yourself, Simplify Your Life!, Starting A Business.
- Groups typically meet weekly for 4-8 sessions, at a set time and place.
- Group coaching can happen by phone or face-to-face. (By the way, phone coaching works surprisingly well, even for those who claim not to be a “phone person”).
- Active participation by each group member ensures the sessions are rich, challenging and inspiring.
Contact Minnie Richardson
Email - none provided
Print this page