Mobile Social Media | MindSea Development Inc
Mobile Apps, Mobile Development, Multiple Platforms
But why is mobile marketing so popular? It’s not just a cool channel that wins marketing awards. Consider our top 5 unique benefits of mobile:
- Deliver Real Value – Mobile apps give you the power to engage and serve your customers with a brand experience that’s useful, fun, and interactive. Combining video, data, and social networking, you can deliver a mobile app that helps your customers on a daily basis, reinforcing your brand regularly.
- Measure Results – Mobile apps are a great means of collecting data from your customers, especially if your products are typically sold through indirect channels. Capture key metrics on application usage, user reviews, and surveys to better understand your customers, and track conversion through e-commerce transactions or mobile coupons.
MindSea helps agencies and marketers to design and deliver mobile campaigns. Here’s how our model works:
- You bring the marketing vision and we bring expertise in mobile design and project delivery, including iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, and Android platforms.
- We jointly plan your mobile app or web site based on your marketing vision and our collective creative talent.
- We work as an extension of your team, delivering the mobile components of your campaign.
- We can also provide training and ramp-up to help your team become proficient in mobile development for ongoing releases.
Working together, you can deliver mobile campaigns and apps with confidence, without suffering technical delays or hassles.
Get Started Today: Mobile Planning Webinar
Get our on-demand webinar and toolkit, where we answer the tough questions of how to go mobile:
- How are other successful marketers going mobile? What strategies should we consider in planning a mobile campaign?
- What’s the process to creating a successful mobile app or mobile site?
- What approach should we take to building on multiple platforms including iPhone, BlackBerry, and Android?
- How do we build a business case for a mobile app?
- What is the price of creating a typical mobile app?
- What are the common traps of mobile development, and what are the pro’s and con’s of partnering with a mobile team?
, Mobile Development
, Multiple Platforms