Sales is a numbers game. As a real estate agent or broker, you know that your sales results are driven by how many prospects you can engage in the run of a day.
We all know the formula: 1 out of X prospects will turn into a sale, so start grinding through prospects and fill your sales funnel. Not a bad model if you’re a prospecting machine and have a high tolerance for rejection.
But let’s be real: Most salespeople hate prospecting, and the old tactics of phone prospecting and open houses are losing ground. Even if you have the energy to take on these approaches, they are totally dependent on you or your agents – and you only have so many hours in a day to be selling.
Meanwhile consumers are researching homes using online channels. Consumers are searching properties directly online, taking virtual tours, and using “for sale by owner” sites to buy and sell on the market directly. It’s no longer a question of whether most consumers start looking for a home through online channels. The real question is whether they’re searching for that home through your tools or your competitor’s tools.
We predict that the new prospecting battleground is in mobile tools. The competition isn’t over who owns what data, but over who can do the best job of engaging prospects online and helping them find their dream home. Smart brokers will stay ahead of the curve by attracting new buyers with mobile tools that simplify the home shopping experience.
Mobile in 2010 is like the world wide web of 1997. Back then the smart money went into web sites and lead capture tools to turn online visitors into qualified leads. Today it’s a no-brainer to be on the web, so every broker is online and it’s hyper-competitive. Where is today’s smart money? Building mobile apps and sites to turn mobile visitors into qualified leads.
Our Solutions: Mobile Apps That Increase Your Sales
MindSea helps real estate brokers to increase sales and productivity with smart tools that work on the go. Here are just a few examples of what you can do:
- Attract new buyers that are researching properties while driving across town. Create your very own mobile application (iPhone, iPad, or BlackBerry app) that your future prospects can use when shopping for homes in your city.
- Equip your selling team with mobile tools so they can spend more time selling and less time prospecting. Your mobile and web tools will pull in and educate prospects, doing the early sales work on your behalf. This is a great way to help prospects self-qualify, before you or your team spend personal selling time on them individually.
- Help your customers buy: Show off property listings, photos, and touring videos on the iPhone and iPad – a great way to excite your customers and send them listings for review.
Get Started Today: Mobile Planning Webinar
Get our on-demand webinar and toolkit, where we answer the tough questions of how to go mobile:
- How are other real estate professionals going mobile? What strategies should we consider in expanding to mobile sales?
- What’s the process to creating a successful mobile app or mobile site?
- What approach should we take to building on multiple platforms including iPhone, BlackBerry, and Android?
- How do we build a business case for a mobile app?
- What is the price of creating a typical mobile app?
- What are the common traps of mobile development, and what are the pro’s and con’s of partnering with a mobile team?